Tuesday 5 August 2008

My birthday gift

Today as I complete another year of existence, I took my first baby step in blog world. I had heard about and read many blogs but never felt I needed to blog myself.. when finally I realized I was missing out on all the fun. Now here I am, gifting myself a blog of my own.

Wish me luck.. Wish me that I travel more so I can blog about it. Wish me that I meet interesting people whom I can write about. Wish me that I get crazy ideas which I can share and validate with you all.

I would like to thank a few people for making this blog possible (list is not in any particular order). Aravind for all the tech support, Thej for inspiring me to blog, Sri for financial support (effective when I eventually move to my domain) and last but not least, Vize and Naseeb for moral support for everything that I do.

6 comments:

Aravind said...

All the best Lavanya!

Anonymous said...

My pleasure. All the very best and many many happy returns of the day.

Jyothis said...

All the best!!! :)

satish said...

my best wishes...

sexysam said...

Dear Sister, I wish you all the best and success in your life..

Sri said...

:) Wish you success in the blog world . Good Birthday gift :-)